Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Pennyroyal Green series.
- #1: The Perils of Pleasure: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #2: Like No Other Lover: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #3: Since the Surrender: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #4: I Kissed an Earl: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #5: What I Did For a Duke: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #6: How the Marquess Was Won: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #7: A Notorious Countess Confesses: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #8: It Happened One Midnight: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
- #9: Between the Devil and Ian Eversea: Pennyroyal Green Series (Mass Market): Not available
Lord Philippe Lavay once took to the high seas armed with charm as lethal as his sword, and a stone-cold conviction: he'll restore his family's fortune and honor, no matter the cost. Victory is at last within reach—when a brutal attack snatches it from his grasp and lands him in Pennyroyal Green.
An afternoon of bliss brings a cascade of consequences for Elise Fountain. She is shunned by her family and ousted from a job she loves, and her survival means a plummet down the social ladder to a position no woman has yet been able to keep: housekeeper to a frighteningly formidable prince.
The bold and gentle Elise sees past his battered body into Philippe's barricaded heart . . . and her innate sensuality ignites his blood. Now a man who thought he could never love and a woman who thought she would never again trust must fight an incendiary passion that could be the ruin of them both.
About the Author
USA Today bestselling author and Rita® Award winner Julie Anne Long’s books have been translated into eighteen languages, nominated for numerous awards, and have appeared on dozens of “Best of” lists. NPR named her Pennyroyal Green series as one of the Top 100 romance series of all time. She currently lives in Northern California.
“Warm, witty and fabulous!”
— Suzanne Enoch
“Utterly delectable battle of the sexes where readers win”
— Romantic Times
“This is really a must-read for fans of historical romance, and be ready for some major surprises to pop up by the end. Ms. Long’s fresh writing style and attention to plot structure really keeps the pages turning in this wonderful historical romance.”
— Romancejunkies.com on Perils of Pleasure
“This deliciously delightful romance shines with Long’s charming storytelling and appealing characters...readers will smile with joy and pleasure as the arrogant hero meets his match.”
— Romantic Times TOP PICK!
“Of all the amazing books I’ve read this year, A Notorious Countess Confesses is my favorite.”
— Kathy Altman of USA Today Happy Ever After Blog
“Memorable characters, great writing and insightful dialogue”
— All About Romance
“A resilient, appealing pair who’ve lost everything-and survived-find belonging and hope in Long’s latest heart-melting, sexy charmer.”
— Library Journal