Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Spymaster Series series.
- #1: The Spymaster's Lady (The Spymaster Series #1) (Mass Market): Not available
- #2: My Lord and Spymaster (The Spymaster Series #2) (Mass Market): Not available
- #4: The Black Hawk (The Spymaster Series #4) (Mass Market): Not available
- #5: Rogue Spy (The Spymaster Series #5) (Mass Market): Not available
- #6: Beauty Like the Night (The Spymaster Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
A career is blooming...
A glittering French aristocrat is on the run, disguised as a British governess. England's top spy has a score to settle with her family. But as they're drawn inexorably into the intrigue and madness of Revolutionary Paris, they gamble on a love to which neither of them will admit.
About the Author
Joanna Bourne is the award-winning author of Rogue Spy, The Black Hawk, The Forbidden Rose, My Lord and Spymaster, and The Spymaster's Lady. She has always loved reading and writing romance. She's drawn to Revolutionary and Napoleonic France and Regency England because, as she puts it, “It was a time of love and sacrifice, daring deeds, clashing ideals, and really cool clothing.” She's lived in seven different countries, including England and France, the settings of the Spymaster series. Joanna lives on a mountaintop in the Appalachians with her family, a peculiar cat, and an old brown country dog.