Paperback trade in:
1. ¼ of the list price given as credit.
2. 10 book trade-in limit per visit.
3. Credit cannot exceed $30.00.
Trade size & Hard Cover trade in:
1. One (1) credit given per book.
When purchasing used books...
1. Paperbacks are sold for ½ the printed list price-to be deducted from available credit.
2. Trade size and Hardcover books are discounted by ½ of the stickered price with credit (1 credit per book).
- We do not buy books
- Re-Turn the Page will not accept biographies, textbooks, self-help, or any books in poor condition. "Poor Condition" includes but is not limited to: ripped or missing pages or covers, water damange, mildew and hard covers must have original covers
- We reserve the right to refuse books for any reason at any time
- Trading can be done in-store only
- Children's books are excluded from trading
- Credit will not be applied to books stickered “CNA” (credit not applicable)
- Credit applied to USED books only
- There will be a nominal fee for any book purchased with credit as we still need to make our rent each month
- Credit is not applied to 3/$1 books which are non-returnable