Here's how it works...
Mass Market trade in:
1. ¼ of the list price is given as credit.
2. 10 book trade-in limit per visit.
3. Credit cannot exceed $30.00.
Trade Paperback & Hardcover trade in:
1. Half of the stickered price is given as credit.
When purchasing used books...
1. Mass Markets are sold for ½ the printed list price which will be deducted from available credit.
- If your store credit covers our full price, the book will only be $.75.
2. Generally, Trade Paperbacks are sold for $5 and Hardcovers for $2.
- Store credit is applicable up to half of the stickered price.
- We do not buy books
- Re-Turn the Page will not accept biographies, textbooks, self-help, or any books in poor condition. "Poor Condition" includes but is not limited to: ripped or missing pages or covers, water damange, and mildew. Hardcovers must have original dust jackets.
- We reserve the right to refuse books for any reason at any time
- Trading can be done in-store only and store credit will not apply to online orders (get directions)
- Store Credit may be applied to USED books only
- Store Credit may not be applied to 3/$1 books (which are non-returnable), children's books, and any book stickered "CNA" (credit not applicable)
- There will be a nominal fee for every book purchased with store credit as we still need to pay our rent each month